TRYOUT LOCATION For ALL AGES:
Kendall Indian Hammocks Park
11395 SW 79 Street,Miami, FL 33173
(Fields are Next to Terra High School)
Travel Team Tryout Registration and Procedures For New and Returning Players: Boys+Girls Ages 7-18( Age Chart,Dates+Times Below)
There is NO Fee to Tryout/All players New and Returning must register for tryouts
Please email us at email@example.com for more information and to answer any Questions
Tryout Registration link:
Season Age Group
|Age Group||Birth Year Range||Age Group||Birth Year Range|
|19 Under||2005||13 Under||2011|
|18 Under||2006||12 Under||2012|
|17 Under||2007||11 Under||2013|
|16 Under||2008||10 Under||2014|
|15 Under||2009||9 Under||2015|
|14 Under||2010||8U Future Stars||2016|
TRYOUT DATES 2023-2024 Season
1. Register online for tryouts Link on Right
2. Check in on the day of tryouts at the Check in Tent
3. Attendance at tryouts for team placement
4. Team Placement & Post Tryout Procedures
ALL CONTACT INFORMATION MUST BE PROPERLY PLACED IN THE REGISTRATION, NO PAPER REGISTRATION OR PRINT OUTS ARE NEEDED. WE WILL NEED YOU TO REGISTER ONLINE AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED VIA THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ONLINE.
On the First Tryout Day Check in Procedure:
On the first tryout date that you attend please make sure to follow these instructions. Each participant is assigned an identification number for the duration of the tryout. This number will be given at the check in tent of the tryouts the day of tryout and is to be worn on the shorts that the participant wears.
To expedite check in, and avoid lines, we encourage all those registered to tryout to arrive early in order to submit their paperwork ad receive their tryout number.
Required Every Time you Attend a Tryout Date:
1. Participants must have completed the check in process and received an identification number. at Check in tent.This must be done on every day that the participant comes out to tryout.
2. Water, and shin guards.
Team Placement & Post Tryout Instructions:
Current Club Players Team Placement and Commitment
1.There will be a series of tryouts for SK Sunblazer players.
The series of tryouts are the weeks of May 1- June 30
2. After any of the tryouts attended and a spot on the 2023/24 team is offered via email, the club will ask you to commit to the 2023/24 season by registering and paying $50 to hold the team spot. If you do not register and commit once you are offered a spot it will be open to other players.
New Club Players Team Placement and Commitment
1. After any of the tryouts attended and a spot on 2023/24 team is offered via email , the club will ask you to commit to the 2023/24 season by registering and paying $50 to hold the team spot.
**All payments go toward registration and are non refundable.
What age group is my child in?
When determining the age group for a season, the year of their birth is how it is determined. For example, all players born in 2011 will be considered 13U or "13 and under" next year.
CURRENT AND NEW PLAYERS MUST REGISTER. SEE LINK BELOW.
Kendall Indian Hammocks Park
11395 SW 79 ST
Miami, FL 33173
(Next to Terra High School)