A new mandate passed by Florida Youth Soccer Association (FYSA) has sanctioned tryouts for the following soccer year to be held as early as April 1st.
SK Sunblazer Soccer Club is pleased to offer rolling tryouts on each Monday and Thursday night starting April and running all the way until the beginning of June.
Tryout Registration and Procedures For New and Returning Players:
This is a four step process from tryouts to placement of team:
1. Register online for tryouts
2. Check in on the day of tryouts at the Check in Tent
3. Attendance at tryouts for team placement
4. Team Placement & Post Tryout Procedures
On the First Tryout Day Check in Procedure:
On the first tryout date that you attend please make sure to follow these instructions. Each participant is assigned an identification number for the duration of the tryout. This number will be given at the check in tent of the tryouts the day of tryout and is to be worn on the shorts that the participant wears.
To expedite check in, and avoid lines, we encourage all those registered to tryout to arrive early in order to submit their paperwork ad receive their tryout number.
Make sure to bring the following documents:
1. 1 printed copy of the registration form
2. 2 passport photos, stapled to the registration form
3. Medical Release
Required Every Time you Attend a Tryout Date:
1. Participants must have completed the check in process and received an identification number.This must be done on every day that the participant comes out to tryout.
2. Bring ball, water, and shin guards.
Team Placement & Post Tryout Instructions:
Current Club Players Team Placement and Commitment
1.There will be 2 rounds of tryouts for SK Sunblazer players.
The first round of tryouts run from April 17- May 11
The second round of tryouts are the weeks of May 15- June 4
2. After any of the tryouts attended and a spot on the 2017/18 team is offered via email, the club will ask you to commit to the 2017/18 season by registering and paying $100 to hold the team spot. If you do not register and commit once you are offered a spot it will be open to other players.
New Club Players Team Placement and Commitment
1. After any of the tryouts attended and a spot on 2017/18 team is offered via email , the club will ask you to commit to the 2017/18 season by registering and paying $100 to hold the team spot.
**All payments go toward registration and are non refundable.